Monday, September 2, 2019

K3Entertainment Will be back again after 2-3 weeks.

Hi Readers,

This is to inform you all that my previous blogger account got suspended. Because of that my blog and everything is gone.

So I need some time to get back to where i have started. But, for now you can request the books in request section. I will send the books.

I have the books but i will publish one by one later. For now, i will publish the popular books , comics , magazines which can help people.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know.

Also, you can request books through mail : kthreeentertainment2017@gmail.com

I hope you people will be with me.

Thanks,
Sukalyan Bhattacharyya

3 comments:

  1. i need all tintin books
    amaananwer683@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you send Dogman by Dav Pilkey to me?
    My email is :joshuachenkj@gmail.com
    Tks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've need all novels by ajay k. Pandey

    ReplyDelete