Sunday, September 29, 2019

Thank you for being with me & K3Entertainment !!

Hey everyone,

It's been quite some time I haven't update you people that why I am not responding to any mail or comment.

Starting a new site is taking more time than I have imagined. So, here is the deal:

My new site will be active from January 1st, 2020.

I will be back with 50,000+ new books, comics, magazines. So yeah, it may take some time to be back agaian but when I will be back, I promise I will make it worth of your time for being with me.

Till then, why don't you follow me in facebook and stay in touch :
https://www.facebook.com/sukalyanbhattacharyya1993

If you have any question or anything to say feel free to comment. I will definitely get back to you.

Have a good day and stay blessed, stay happy.

Thanks,
Sukalyan

No comments:

Post a Comment